Looking for a speaker to present at your event?
As a Canfield Certified Trainer in The Success Principles, I can teach your group skills to jump-start their success. And if you're looking for an even better option, my husband Matt can join me (He is pretty wonderful. I signed up for a lifetime subscription, after all).
Be warned though - these presentations are fun, and have been known to inform, motivate and inspire people to perform amazing feats of personal success propulsion.
Status-quo seekers should just stay home.
Eating that Ben & Jerry's.
Watching The Batchelor.
Wait, that actually sounds like fun too.... Never mind, you know what I mean.
Speaking engagement types:
Keynote: 1-2 hours
Half-day: 2-4 hours
Full day: 4-7 hours
Each speaking event is tailored to your needs.
Topic examples include (but are not limited to):
- Discovering passions and life purpose
- Taking responsibility to achieve results
- The power of visualization
- Goal setting
- Letting go of guilt and resentment
- Increasing self-confidence
- Using the Law of Attraction
- Taking action
- Creating a supportive network
- The power of asking
- Using feedback to your advantage