Welcome to The Jewell Show! I am your host, Jewell Siebert and I want this podcast to be like grabbing coffee with a friend – full of great advice and stories. I will share my personal stories and bring on fantastic guests to discuss the everyday things we can do to help us be the person we want to be.
Everyone can relate to having feelings of self-doubt and insecurity. Goodnes, I even had a moment of self-doubt when I sat down to record this first episode. The point isn’t to focus on getting rid of the self-doubt and insecurities, but to learn how to navigate through them. How we make our choices every day can help us in learning to navigate these feelings and take the steering wheel from insecurity.
And in doing so, you create the space to live a life that honors your soul, and makes you happy to get out of bed in the morning.
In this first episode, I tell you what The Jewell Show will be about, my background, my life-changing moment that motivated me to start over from scratch, and a tool that I swear by to help keep me focused on making the most of my time every day.
Listen in and enjoy!
In This Episode You Will Learn
- What The Jewell Show is about (2:16)
- The most important thing to know about me (5:42)
- How I realized I was only happy-ish in my career in the Army (7:28)
- The moment that changed my life (14:46)
- How I discovered my purpose (17:18)
- The simple tool I use to help me optimize my time (19:40)