Did you accomplish everything you wanted to do last year? Goodness knows I didn't!
When that happens, it can be easy to get down on ourselves. But the problem with that (besides it feeling crappy), is that it zaps our motivation and makes it harder to make progress in the future.
The good news is, there's a way to look back at what happened, without beating ourselves up.
In today's episode, I'm going to share a technique we use in the Army to assess how things went, so we can do better in the future.
In This Episode You Will Learn
- The thing we shouldn’t discount when assessing our accomplishments (6:35)
- The thing that really matters when we’re working toward our goals (8:12)
- What to do when you realize your goals were unrealistic (9:14)
- Looking at what went right (12:29)
- Tools and resources to help you plan your next year (15:39)
FREE Guide + Masterclass