4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Orange County, California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
16. Site Use.
Information provided on the Site and related to our service of coaching, speaking and personal development (the “Service”) is subject to change. Company makes no representation or warranty that the information provided is accurate.
In order to use the Site and Service, you may be required to provide information about yourself including your name, email address, and other personal information. You agree that any registration information you give to Company will always be accurate, correct and up to date. You shall only be allowed to provide your own personal information and not the information of others.
You may use the Site and Service for lawful purposes only. You shall not post on the Site anything that is false, defamatory, misrepresenting, or would interfere with or restrict any other user from using the Site. This includes, but is not limited to, posting anything unlawful, obscene, libelous, indecent, invasive of privacy, or anything that would cause the potential for civil liability or criminal charges.
Failure to comply with the terms and conditions listed here may cause you to be removed from the Site.
17. Intellectual Property. The Site and Service contain intellectual property owned by Company, including, without limitation, trademarks, copyrights, proprietary information and other intellectual property as well as the Company name, logo, all designs, text, graphics, other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof. You may not use in any format whatsoever any of the Site or Service content or intellectual property, in whole or in part without our prior written consent. Any copyright infringement will result in legal action taken on behalf of the Company.
18. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL COMPANY OR ANY OF ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OR OTHERWISE BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE. ADDITIONALLY, COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH (I) ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, DENIAL OF SERVICE, ATTACK, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE; (II) LOSS OF REVENUE, ANTICIPATED PROFITS, BUSINESS, SAVINGS, GOODWILL OR DATA; AND (III) THIRD PARTY THEFT OF, DESTRUCTION OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION OR PROPERTY, REGARDLESS OF OUR NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, FAILURE OF AN ESSENTIAL PURPOSE AND WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES IN NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LEGAL LIABILITY. THE FOREGOING APPLIES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN THE DAMAGES. IN THOSE STATES THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR THE DAMAGES, OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST POSSIBLE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY’S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED $100.
19. Third Parties. The Site and the Service may contain links to third party websites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the information or services of these third party websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by or affiliation with Company. Unless otherwise stated, these Terms and Conditions only cover the use of this Site. Any other link will be covered by the terms and conditions of that specific site. You acknowledge and accept that we are not responsible for the terms or practices of third parties. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
20. Indemnification. You shall indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements, as well as third party claims and causes of action, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, resulting from your violation of these Terms and Conditions, or any use by you of the Site or Service. You shall bear the sole financial burden in connection with any such defense, including, without limitation, providing us with such information, documentation and reasonable access to you, as we deem necessary. You shall not settle any third party claim or waive any defense without our prior written consent.
21. Governing Law, Venue, Mediation. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of the State of Texas, exclusive of its choice of law rules. The parties agree to attempt to resolve any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions first by good faith negotiation. The exclusive venue for any arbitration or court proceeding based on or arising out of this Agreement shall be Corpus Christi, Texas and any such award shall be binding on the parties. The prevailing party or parties shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys’ fees and other costs incurred in that action or proceeding, in addition to any other relief to which it or they may be entitled.
Should any provision of these Terms and Conditions be or become invalid, illegal, or unenforceable under applicable law, the other provisions shall not be affected and shall remain in full force and effect.
These Terms and Conditions bind and inure to the benefit of the parties’ successors and assigns. These Terms and Conditions are not assignable; any transfer, assignment or delegation by you is invalid.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to its relationship and supersede all prior oral or written agreements, understandings and representations to the extent that they relate in any way to the subject matter hereof. No waiver of any of the provisions shall bind either party unless set forth in a writing specifying such waiver, consent or amendment signed by both parties.
The headings of these Terms and Conditions are provided for convenience only and shall not affect its construction or interpretation.
By using the Site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, without modification, and acknowledge reading them. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions or to impose new conditions on use of the Site, from time to time, in which case we will post the revised Terms and Conditions on this Site. By continuing to use the Site after we post any such changes means you accept the new Terms and Conditions with the modifications.
23. Legal Age. To access or use the Site, you must be 18 years or older and have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms and Conditions.
These are the terms concerning refunds for our customers:
In the event that you are not happy with any product you purchase from Jewell Siebert / The Sparkling Fig, LLC then you are protected by a 30 day money back guarantee, unless otherwise noted in the purchase agreement. (For example, in person events and certain digital offerings are not eligible for refunds.)
If you ask for a refund beyond 30 days after the initial purchase date of the product then you will not be granted a refund and there are no exceptions to this rule.
Recurring payments are not refundable, since they fall outside of the 30 day guarantee period (e.g. if you purchase an annual subscription, you can get a refund within 30 days of the initial purchase, but you can’t get a refund 12 months later, when the subscription is automatically renewed, because that’s 11 months after the refund period expired). Subscriptions need to be cancelled in advance if you don’t wish to renew it.
When you ask for a refund, you will lose access to the product and all associated community groups on all membership platforms.
Refunds are made via Paypal or Stripe, and will processed within 48 hours by our customer support team.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company access any information collected from individual customers on a need-to-know basis. Please see our full
Any information concerning the customer and the respective customer records are regarded as confidential and will therefore not be divulged to any third party, unless we are legally required to do so by the appropriate authorities. Customer data is passed on only to services required to maintain our business, such as payment processors (PayPal, Stripe, others) and customer databases (WishlistMember, Kartra, SendFox). These third party services guarantee the privacy of your data in their own terms. Customers have the right to request sight of and copies of any and all customer records we keep, on the provision that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. We will not sell, share or rent your personal information to any third party or use your email address for unsolicited mail. Any mails sent by Jewell Siebert / The Sparkling Fig, LLC will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Payments are processed through third-party payment providers like PayPal and Stripe, to insure the best possible customer experience and ensure the customer’s privacy. All our products are delivered as downloads, on receipt of payment. All goods remain property of the company until paid for in full. The download instructions are sent by email, after the payment is received. Additional charges, late fees, chargeback fees and other fees are determined by our payment providers.
Cancellation And Refund Policy
Any subscription services maybe be cancelled by the customer at any time. Customers can cancel their subscriptions through the payment provider, in their user account the membership site or by contacting our support staff. A minimum of 24 hours notice of cancellation is required. All our products come with a 30 day refund guarantee, unless otherwise specified in the purchase terms. Customers can request a refund by contacting our support staff. Refunds are only granted within 30 days of the original payment. Refund requests that reach us outside of 30 days or refund requests for subsequent billings of a subscription (all payments after the first payment) will not be granted. Both the customers and ourselves have the right to terminate/cancel for any reason.
Exclusions And Limitations
We don't sell your data to any company for further processing, marketing, profiling or any other reason
We integrate with certain third party services for the purpose of improving the overall user experience and to optimize certain business processes.
Any data we hold about you, we do so for necessary and legitimate business reasons
You can request to view, modify and delete any data that we hold about you.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If you have any concerns or questions about anything in this policy, then let us know and we'll get back to you shortly.
Acceptable Use Policy
This is the acceptable use policy, which, together with our terms of website use, Terms and Conditions, sets out the terms under which we at Jewell Siebert / The Sparkling Fig, LLC allow you to use our site www.jewellsiebert.com (“site”) whether you are a visitor or a registered user. All enquiries should be directed to email@example.com Please read the terms of this policy carefully, as by using our site you indicate that you agree to comply with and be bound by them.
PROHIBITED USES OF OUR SITE
CONTRIBUTING AND INTERACTING
any fraudulent activity;
any activity which breaches any applicable law or regulation, whether national or international;
any activity which may cause or result in harm to a child under 18 years of age;
sending unsolicited advertising or other content (spam), or entering into any arrangement for such material to be sent;
reproducing, selling or otherwise handling our site or its contents in breach of our terms of website use;
knowingly introducing to our site, or transmitor attempt to transmit to any other site, computer or network, viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material, code or program which is malicious or technologically harmful;
attempting to gain unauthorized access to our site, our software, our server, or any server, computer or database connected to our site; or
attacking our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
Our site may offer users the facilities to upload or contribute content or other material, or to interact with other users. When making use of these facilities, it is your responsibility to ensure that any contribution or
interaction is, as far as you are aware, factually correct, represents your honest opinion, and does not breach any applicable law or regulation.
In addition, any contribution or interaction must not include any material which (without limitation):-
is defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
is, or refers to material which is, sexually explicit;
promotes violence, illegal activity or any form of discrimination;
infringes any other person’s copyright, database right or trade mark;
threatens, harasses, upsets, embarrasses, alarms or annoys any other person, or is likely to do so;
advocates, promotes or assists any illegal activity;
is likely to deceive any person or is made in breach of a legal duty owed to a third party (such as a duty of confidence);
invades another’s privacy or cause inconvenience or anxiety to any person;
is used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or
gives the impression that the material emanates from us, if this is not the case.
If we at any time use our site to provide users with any interactive service, the following moderation provisions will apply:-
we will notify users if moderation is in place, and, if so, whether the moderation is provided by a person or is automated;
if moderation is in place, we will give you a means to contact the moderator;
although we will do our best to assess any risks which such interactive service may pose, we will be under no obligation to moderate it, and we expressly exclude any liability for any loss or damage to any person caused by use of it; and
children should at all times be supervised when using the interactive services on our site, whether such services are moderated or not.
BREACHES OF THIS POLICY
Any breach of this acceptable use policy will be dealt with in the same way as breach of our terms of website use Terms and Conditions, and we reserve the right to take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate, including restricting your use of our site and/or taking legal action against you. We are not liable for any loss or damage caused by any breach of this acceptable use policy.
Please check this page regularly, as we may revise this acceptable use policy at any time. We may also change or update our acceptable use policy at any time by means of notices published anywhere on our site.
"There is only one like you in the whole world.
There's never been anyone exactly like you before, and there will never be again.
And people can like you exactly as you are."
- Fred Rogers
© jewellsiebert.com | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS & CONDITIONS | SITE BY FUNNEL GORGEOUS